Rinjani Hike 4days and 3nights is an extended package that allows you to explore more of the Rinjani National Park and experience the natural beauty of the area.
This package is one of Rinjani National Park Trekking Package Service start from Sembalun to the crater rim Sembalun and overnight in tent, climb Rinjani summit, down to Lake, hot spring and overnight in tent, climb to the Pelawangan Senaru and sleep in tent then last day trek down to Senaru village in north of Lombok.
This package is recommended for family vacations or someone special in your life to make it special moment will organizer by Rinjani Club.
|Trip Classification: Extended||Price: Form USD 210 to 300 (Just Private Package Available Everyday)|
|Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights·
||Starting Point: Sembalun Village Trail
Finished: – Sembalun Village, estimated at 3:00 – 3:30 PM – Senaru Vilage, estimated at 1:00 to 1:30 PM – Torean Village, estimated at 4:00 to 4:30 PM
Details Itinerary Rinjani Hike 4Days
Arrival Day: Greeting at any places in Lombok Island
Highlight Program : (Airport, Harbors, or Mataram City and Senggigi) | Senaru Village/ Office| Hotel Accommodation
- Pick up by Our Driver in Lombok International Airportor from the others Port like Bangsal Harbor, Senggigi, Lembar harbor or Mataram City and Kuta Mandalika in south of Lombok.
- Welcome drink, Meeting and Preparation in Our Office
- Drop to Hotel Accomodatios was provide
- Enjoy your rest time on Hotel
- The above itinerary does not apply if you choose direct trekfrom your current Accommodating Hotel such as fro Gilies, Sengigi or Mataram (you must be ready from your hotel to be picked at 05:00 AM.
- Feel free to contact usif you would love to do direct trekking from your current hotel at any places in Lombok
What can you do at your hotel at Senaru village on the arrival day?
- Take a rest while enjoying the view on the balcony of the hotel room
- Walk around Senaru Villageor to the shopping center
- Go and explore the amazing Waterfall Sendang Gileand Tiu Kelep Waterfalls
Day 1 (Rinjani Hike 4Days) :
Highlight : (Senaru Village- Sembalun Village (1.150.m) – Sembalun Crater Rim(2.639.m)
- Wake up at 6.00 AM
- Get breakfast at 6.30-40 AM and our special mountain car will ready to bring us to Sembalun village for 45 minute or 1 hour estimate
- You will arrive in Sembalun Village approx 8.00 AM then Registration in Rinjani Information Center (RIC) 1051 MASL
- Start the trek to Pos 1 (Pemantauan) 1300 M (walking time is about 2 hours)
- We will take a rest for 5/10 Minute at Pos 1 ( Pemantauan,) and then continue to Pos 2 (Tengengean) 1500 MASL ( walking time about 1 hour)
- We will take short break here for 5 to 10 Minutes at Pos 2 ( Tengengean )
- After get rest time in POS 2 then we continue our journey to Pos 3 (Pada Balong ) 1800 MASL (walking time is approx 1 hour)
- We rest for 2 hours at Pos 3, then your guide and porters prepare for lunch, and a hot drink (tea, coffee, hot chocolate or lemon tea).
- After lunch and a rest, we continue to heading Sembalun Crater Rim (Pelawangan Sembalun) 2639 MASL (walking time 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb)
- We will camp the night at Sembalun Crater Rim, then from here we can enjoy the awesome views.
Day 2 (Rinjani Hike 4days and 3nights) :
Highlight Program: (Summit/ Top 3726 MASL – Segara Anak Lake and Hot springs (2008 MASL) – Senaru Crater Rim (2.641 MASL)
- We wake up at 02:30 am and have some light breakfast
- Then leave at 03:00 am we start the trek to heading Rinjani Summit 3.726 MASL (Walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes)
- The first stage is a moderate climb for 120 minutes, while the second stage is a fairly easy but long trek
- The last hour is very steep and difficult. (There are many loose stones, and as you take two steps forward you will slip one step back).
- From the Summit, then you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake, after sunrise we will go down to the Sembalun crater rim and have a hot breakfast and break.
- After have enough rest then we will go down to the lake and hot spring this trail down is very steep and slippery beware and extra carefully
- We need 3 hours to get in to the lake and hot spring,
- The lunch will be provide by the lake, and hot spring just 100 M walk from here, the place where you can soak in and healing your skin as medicine.
- Our porters will prepare lunch for us, dinner and over in the tent at lake side (2000 MASL).
Day 3 (Rinjani Hike 4days and 3nights) :
Highlight Program : (Segara Anak Lake – Senaru Crater Rim)
- After the lunch at 11.30 AM we will leave the lake and go up to Senaru Crater Rim 2641 MASL (Estimation time about 5 hours)
- In Senaru Crater Rim we will get campsite for the night (Senaru crater rim has the most spectacular view).
- We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake.
Day 4 (Rinjani Hike 4days and 3nights) :
Highlight Program : (Senaru Rim – POS 3 – POS2 – POS 1 – Jebak Gawah – Senaru Village )
- After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise
- We will leave Mount Rinjani descend to Senaru village through the rainforest.
- If we are lucky, we can see the Black Monkey.
- It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way.
- Arrive at Senaru village (601 MASL )
- The Car will take you to Our Office then to your next destination after get rest time about 10 minutes.
Inclusions & Exclude:
Include on The Price:
- Transport pick up from any places in Lombok (Airport, Harbor, Mataram City or Senggigi, and Kuta Mandalika)
- Transport for return or drop to next destination
A night hotel accommodation in Senaru village (Not applicable if one chooses direct to trekking and has own accommodation)
- Entrance fee or Rinjani National Park Ticket and Trekking Insurance
- Expert Local English Speaking Guide Porters (one porter for one person)
- Trekking Equipment: Double size tent, toilet tent/portable toilet, sponge mattress, cooking set, mountain chair, trekking pole, glove, flash light, rain coat (on rainy season), pillow
Full board meal on the Mountain : –breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Snack and mineral waters on the trek
Mineral Waters with save bottle
- Soft drink : Coke, Sprite, Pulpy Orange, Pocary Sweat, Beer Bintang on request
- Fresh fruits
- Tea, Coffee, Fried banana
- Trekking Certificate of appreciation
Bring Your Self :
- Small bag pack/daily packing
- Trekking shoes
- Extra porter for own stuffs
- Tipping for guide and porters
Please note that the itinerary can be adjusted based on your preferences and fitness level. It’s important to bring appropriate clothing, footwear, and other equipment for the trek. It’s also recommended to have some prior trekking experience and be in good physical condition.